Find a Member Community
Argentum South Carolina supports informed consumer choice, the protection of residents’ rights, and disclosure of program services and fees. Argentum-SC Provider Members provide an environment that fosters independence, dignity, and respect for residents, families and employees. They are committed to encouraging an optimal quality of life for the seniors who live in our communities.
Argentum has a wide array of tools and resources for seniors and their families interested in learning more about assisted living.
- Argentum Family and Friends Site
Resources for family, friends and prospective residents who are looking for information on senior living and assisted living options.
- Guide to Choosing an Assisted Living Community
The following assisted living community evaluation checklis is your guide to the important amenities, services, accommodations, and care provided by assisted living communities. Every community is unique. Argentum recommends making several visits at various times of day to each community you are considering.
- Search for a Senior Living Community
Search for a senior living community on Argentum’s Source for Senior Living Community Directory
Additional Resources for Consumers:
- Assessing Cost of Assisted Living
- Assisted Living Information
- Assisted Living Lifestyle and Amenities
- Care Provider Philosophy
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Argentum National Site
- SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC)
- SC Office on Aging
- SC Department of Social Services
- SC Prescription Drug Discount Card
- Social Security